Sunday, March 1, 2009

Celebrate Good Times...

So it's finally happened. I know. You all thought you might not ever see this day. And yet it is here. Jenn, finally, graduated! I finished my last class in February and rocked the final. It feels so good to be free! On Friday we also celebrated Brian not having to take any more classes! After this semester he can work solely on his dissertation, teaching, and of course, his actuarial exams. We got take out from Fish Daddy's here in town. It's wicked good and pretty cheap too. Take out I've decided is the best option on Friday/Saturday nights. Go in to the bar, tell them your name, check out, go home. Very sweet. We also got a movie for free from the University and watched that. All in all, a good celebration!

Abby turns four months tomorrow! You know what that means... Rice cereal!!! This morning she was staring at me as I was eating my cereal (not uncommon), and I put my spoon near her. She reached out to grab it, so I got her her own. Then I thought, I wonder what would happen if I put it near her mouth? She opened right up and started chomping on it. Cool! We'll let you know how this week goes. She sure is growing up fast!


No comments: